Sunday 27 May 2012

More Finished Archers

Finally, this unit is nearing completion with only the champion and standard to go and then I can get started on my war hawk conversion. After an all too long break because of exams it was nice to be able to paint again especially since I was feeling a bit down hobby wise [ a result of my local store closing, price rise and the new edition of 40K coming after I only getting two games with my old book, which makes it a bit of a waste money wise.] Anyway these guys are the product of about an afternoons steady work , hope you like them. Of course I've spotted a few spots I need to clean up but that wont be too hard. Since the last batch of archers I've changed how I shade the robes from thinned Devlen mud to Codex grey.









No comments:

Post a Comment