Sunday 29 January 2012

Painted Dwarf Army For Sale


After looking through my stuff the other day I noticed an army I had won in a raffle that was so covered in dust that when I touched it my finger turned grey. Now to me this means that I will never use it and I don't want it, it's just taking up space. So I decided to sell it, so here it is. I'm putting it up here before I list it on eBay so if you're interested email me at w.hpaintingstudios@gmail.com I'm asking for only $40 and a $20 postage and handling to anywhere in the world, pick up is also an option if you live close by.

This army was fully painted when I won it [still is] so it was not painted by me but if you're looking for a comparison it's about the equivalent of "Quick and Dirty." It includes the following:
  • Dwarf Lord
  • Dwarf Daemon Slayer
  • 12 Dwarf Warriors, full command
  • 10 Dwarf Thunders, full command
  • 8 Dwarf Miners, full command
  • 1 cannon and three crew.
 This army has seen use in the past on the gaming table so it is not in mint condition as a two axeheads have been re-glued but otherwise everything is in very good condition. Here are the pictures.








No comments:

Post a Comment