Thursday 26 April 2012

High Elf Archers

I have quite a back log of stuff to post from the past few weeks so I thought I would break it up into smaller chunks. A good idea since I have exams coming up so hobby time will probably be cut down severely unfortunately.

Anyway as soon as I tried to knuckle down and concentrate on the dragon prices I took up a challenge to paint 500 points in three weeks, currently I'm a bit behind and I don't have high hopes for catching up but it does mean that I've been able to move through the archers quickly. So here are pictures of the first batch, enjoy.








 One thing that I did learn though is with the new shades, you have to shake them really well before hand and you cant water them down, because other wise you will end up with a gloss finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment