Saturday, 14 April 2012

Progress has been slow the past few days because I been trying to put a lot of effort into these models. That's because last time I painted them I rushed the job and they looked horrid. Anyway I went for a dark red scheme because I thought part of the problem before was that I had too much silver and as well as the fact I don't have very much blue paint I don't think it works as well with the existing colour scheme. So far I've only done these horses but the rest are built and under coated. As usual you can click the image for a larger picture and C & C welcome.

Personally I think it's a testament to the kit that the models can suffer two undercoat sprays, and two paint jobs while keeping stunning detail. Whats more it was only recently that I started to make an effort to really thin my paints. In other news I just bought a box of archers and I am in the process of undercoating them for the pain station, so be prepared for them to appear in the next few weeks [or possibly months if I actually finished the units I've already started, but I think that's unlikely].

No comments:

Post a Comment