Just a quick post to show what I've been working on this weekend, and that's not much. I finished the unit champion and got started on the standard bearer. After taking the pictures though I noticed a few areas I missed but by the time you've read this they'll have been fixed up (namely a bit of colour run and lack of purple line on his robes.) I'm nearly finished the unit, in fact with the long weekend next weekend they should be finished within the week. So far I've really enjoyed painting this unit, initially I had concerns that they were too plain and were going to look boring, out of character and most importantly be boring to paint. But on with the pictures!