Sunday 19 August 2012

Halbarad 2 and some urban Eldar bases

Got some more work done on Halbarad this week, namely the metal and the muted green as well as getting started on the boots and banner. For the metal I tried doing a True Metallic Metal technique for the first time and whilst not perfect by any means I still pretty pleased with how it turned out. For the muted green I followed the Games Workshop tutorial for painting an Ork's head from the Lizardmen White Dwarf (2009 I think it was).







After picking up some plaster last week and my little basing experiment with this model I was keen to try my hand at doing some more interesting basing, (because along with sculpting this is my weakest area)> Anyway I did two flying bases up today for my eldar using my new technique, I also have a tutorial in the pipeline so check back midweek if you're interested.

Just a little teaser.

2 comments:

  1. Don't suppose you want to sell this mini?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, i haven't really been checking the blog lately. If you're still interested would you like to send me an email at w.hpaintingstudios@gmail.com and hopefully we can figure something out

      Delete